1. Access to a room requires surrendering a valid I.D. (driver’s license, student I.D., library card) and signing this form to accept responsibility for maintaining and leaving the room in its original condition.
2. A study room may be used for a MAXIMUM of 2 hours daily. Advance reservations will not be taken. Rooms are available on a “first come –first served” basis.
3. Occupancy limits:
4. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
5. Food and drink are prohibited. Clear water in a closable bottle is allowed.
6. Use of all tobacco products and alcohol is prohibited.
7. Persons found eating, littering, engaging in loud or disruptive behavior, defacing library property or otherwise acting inappropriately will be removed from the study room and the library. Persons using the study rooms are subject to the library Acceptable Behavior, available at the security desk.
8. Library study rooms may not be used to distribute or sell goods or services of any kind, including paid tutoring services. Persons involved in academic tutoring or literacy programs should make arrangements with the library administrator. No commercial or private social functions will be allowed.
9. The study rooms are not intended to be the regular meeting site of any group or organization.
10. No signs, fliers or banners may be attached to any library wall, ceiling or property.
11. Dry erase markers and erasers may be borrowed, but must be returned at the end of the session.
12. Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to library closing.
13. Failure to follow these rules may result in loss of library privileges and/or criminal prosecution or other action.