Class Visit Types
Class Visit Type
Farmington Public Library Adventures for Youth Please read before scheduling a visit and/or tour at the library .
- Group Visit Policy (pdf)
- All groups must register online Farmington Library Events Calendar
- Schedule is subject to change at libraries
- Library Adventures is scheduled for 45 minutes •Maximum 1 group per session, per month
- Author Library Adventures will not count as one of your regular sessions
- Use the drop down menu and notes section for your request
- Request additional information in the notes
Questions? Email Library Adventures or call (505) 566-2200 for more information
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
9:30am to 10:15am
Tuesday & Thursday
1:00pm to 1:45pm
Farmington Public Library After School Adventure
Mon-Thurs @ 4pm to 7pm
No online registration is available, but
- Two weeks notice is required prior to the scheduled 45 minute tour and/or visit.
- Contact (505) 566-2200 or email email@example.com to schedule a day and time.
Failure to cancel a scheduled Library Adventure may result in losing privileges for future adventures.
The Farmington Public Library uses the Farmington Municipal Schools Calendar
- No online registration is required for No School Days & Holiday Time (walk-ins welcome for programs)
- If a tour is requested for No School Days: Two weeks notice is required
- Contact (505) 566-2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Summer Reading and other Reading Programs