How to get a library card
In order to borrow material, you must present a valid library card.
- Please review the library card policy (click here)
- Fill out both sides of the library card application form.
- Present a valid photo ID.
- Present proof of your mailing address, such as a personal check, current utility bill, piece of mail, etc. in your own name, if the mailing address is not on your photo ID.
- Children under 18 must be with their parent or legal guardian when applying for a library card. Parent or guardian must have a library card first. Parents or guardians are responsible for items their children check out.
- If you had a library card previously, there is a $2 replacement fee.
- You must pick up your library card in person at the library.
- Loan Period (There are no renewals)
- Loan Period for items checked out at the library is 4 weeks (28 days) and there is a fine of 10¢ per day for overdue items.
- Interlibrary Loan items please review the policy on interlibrary loans. ( click here )
Farmington Public Library • 505.599.1270 • 2101 Farmington Ave, Farmington NM 87401