|In order to borrow material, you must present a valid library card.
- Fill out both sides of the library card application form.
- Present a government issued photo ID
- Present proof of your mailing address,
such as a personal check, current utility bill,
piece of mail, etc. with your name on it.
- Children under 18 must be with their
parent or legal guardian when applying
for a library card. Parent or guardian must
have a library card first. Parents or guardians
are responsible for items their children
check out. Legal guardians may be required
to verify guardianship of the minor child.
- If you had a library card previously, there is a $2 replacement fee.
- Your library card needs to be
renewed once a year.
- Items check out for four weeks, or 28 days
- Items cannot be renewed
Interlibrary Loan items please review the policy on interlibrary loans. ( click here )