Farmington Public Library Foundation
Saturday, September 6 through Tuesday, September 9
The Farmington Public Library's annual book sale will be held in the Library's Multipurpose Room Saturday, September 6 through Tuesday, September 9 during regular Library hours.
- Saturday, September 6 - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, September 7 - 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Monday, September 8 through Tuesday, September 9 - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- No carts will be allowed in the book sale area
- The book sale items are not sorted
If you are a reseller of books please contact us prior to the book sale.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can contact the Library Director at (505) 599-1270
- Carts are not allowed in the book sale area
If you would like to volunteer to help at the book sale, please contact us by email here or by phone at (505) 566-2207.